Tuesday, July 29, 2008

RGXhosa

Last week I watched the second episode of the second season of Real Goboza and my first thought was 'Where the heck is Noah and Dineo from the first season?' I have everything against Khuli Roberts. I think she is one unhappy-disoriented-emotionally unbalanced person. I read one her columns on Sunday World (It suprises me why they are allowing her to write for them) and it took me three lines to realise that she was full of crap. I haven't read her article ever since.

I fail to understand why she is on a show like RGB. 1) I think she is a bit old for the show. 2) She thinks the show is about her. 3) She is bloody irritating. 4) There is no chemistry between her and Siyabonga.

I like Siyabonga though. Maybe it's because he can ball. I think he is talented however I am not sure if he should be on RGB. Maybe he should stick to Street Journal.

As Xhosas say ' Andibeva ncam ncam'!

No comments: