Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ZILLE, STOP IT NOW!

Helen Zille needs to stop her personal attacks on Jacob Zuma. First she starts with the campaign 'Stop Zuma' which clearly didn't work. Now she throws cheap shots by saying, I quote “Zuma is a self-confessed womaniser with deeply sexist views, who put all his wives at risk by having unprotected sex with an HIV-positive woman”. This comes from a woman who uses Botox. Since when did politics turned personal. Last time I checked politics were about the state of the country. Maybe I missed a turn where it changed to personal.

Ever since I've known Helen Zille, she is always complaining and she never offers any solutions. When she was a mayor, she only made sure that the innercity of Cape Town was safe, where mostly white people reside and forgot about the outskirts where crime is the highest in South Africa. This made me conclude that Zille is looking after her own.
I lost the respect I never had for her when she was playing right on Julius Malema's hand. But that's a story for another day.

Zille needs to focus on her party and only criticize when there is a need. She needs to leave Zuma alone. Jacob Zuma is now her president!! She needs to show some respect.

No comments: